Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

Today is our anniversary! David and I have been married for 27 years :-)
We went to visit family in Texas this week. It was so much fun to see everyone! I helped Tia Cory with her quilt and with her table cloths and napkins for her 50th wedding anniversary that's comming up in September. We also visited the wall that is being put up between Mexico and the USA. I just don't see that working out very well. The drug runners have already figured out ways to get thru anyway.
Unfortunately, we had to come home a bit early because my house sitter/pet sitter found one of my sugar gliders in bad shape. Poppet died before she could make it to the vet :-( I really HATE that part of pet ownership!!!
Saturday is National Quilting Day, but I might not be doing much quilting. I was chopping vegetables for dinner this evening and I somehow managed to chop into my left thumb. I thought my husband's face got really red when he realized what I did. He looked so upset. It's not so bad, I decided to just put some triple antibiotic ointment on it and wrap it with a band aid. David gave it a kiss and it's all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment