I took out the stitching where the puckers were on the back of the quilt. I fixed the problem and restitched the parts I had to take out. I'm still not done with the quilt, but hopefuly I will be able to finish it Monday :-)
Today I made a big pouch for my sugar gliders. One of my cages has a family of five gliders and they all insist on sleeping together in the same pouch. They were pretty crowded, so I made them a bigger pouch today.
I also helped a friend with her kitchen towels and a purse. The towels match an apron that she made :-) Next, she will make a matching pot holder.
How to decide on a Wedge Quilting Ruler
1 month ago