Saturday, April 18, 2009

RETREAT!

The quilt guild is having a retreat next weekend! We will be at the retreat April 24 -26. I think I'm all ready for it. Bee Sew Inn was having a sale so my friend Carol and I went shopping yesterday. I bought some stabilizer and thread and then Carol reminded me that I needed to buy a comfortable chair for the retreat. We went over to Office Depot and I bought a very comfy chair. I think I have everything I need for the retreat now... except for maybe a new pair of pajamas. Hopefully I can find the time to run out and buy some before Friday. If not, I suppose I can just wear my old ones. One of my friends who is also going on the retreat, is afraid that we will put her bra in the freezer while she sleeps :-) She has never been on a quilt retreat before so I think she's a little nervous about it.
The place where we are having our retreat doesn't get cell phone service (Yeah!) so we will have the whole weekend with no kids or husbands interrupting our extremely important and very serious work.

No comments:

Post a Comment